Buy New / Used Cars in Pakistan, Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Peshawar
Why Buy a Used Car:
So, you’ve reached to a point where you need or want to buy a car. Buying a used car is quite a smart decision for below reasons:
– Saves you money. You don’t pay already depreciated cost for the vehicle.
– You save on accessories some of those are not pre-installed by the manufactures.
– Might save insurance amount depending on your car age.
– Used cars are already on road so you can have expert opinions from its users. Lots of research data is available for on road cars, hence adding some reliability to your choice of used car.
– You can enjoy manufacturers’ warranty and service; depending on your used car age.
Now comes the money part. Most of us already have in mind which used car we wish to buy. But it’s a smart move to set aside a budget and look for cars that fit in that budget. For most car shoppers, small or medium sized family cars like Suzuki Cultus, Suzuki Alto, Suzuki Mehran, Suzuki Khyber, Suzuki Swift, Toyota Corolla, Honda City, Suzuki Baleno, Toyota Vitz, Honda Civic, Daihatsu Coure etc. are ideal. Often used/imported Japanese cars are a good choice at a reasonable price. But again go for the choice that suits your requirements and most importantly your budget.
Key to setting a realistic budget:
Below will help you decide and set a budget for your used car purchase:
– Analyze your needs like size of your family, commute frequency, distance you travel on average, number of people travelling with you mostly etc.
– How would you like the payment plan? Mostly used cars are purchased at an upfront cost and money needs to be paid at the time of purchase. However, nowadays financial institutions like banks as well as car dealerships offer car loan facility for used cars. If you have ready cash for the purchase, perfect; go for it. Should you decide otherwise, keep in mind that some extra documentation would be required by the lending entity and interest may apply on car loan facility. A guide for car loan facilities could be found at: http://www.NaiCar.com.
Choose a Car for your needs:
Once you’ve set a budget for your purchase, target cars of sizes that match your needs. Like for a small sized family, Suzuki Mehran, Suzuki Alto, Suzuki Cultus, Toyota Vitz or Daihatsu Coure would be just fine. Similarly for medium sized family, Toyota Corolla, Honda City, Honda Civic, Suzuki Baleno, Suzuki Liana or Mitsubishi Lancer etc will be a good choice. Market is frequented by these cars and should you be a smart shopper, you’d make a great purchase.
Research for your chosen Car:
Now that you have chosen your set of prospect vehicles based on your needs, research on each of them for price, features, mileage, maintenance cost, spare parts availability etc. Look for cars that are abundant in local market and are used by people having same needs as yours. You may use various mediums for your research like internet, market surveys, friends’ or experts’ advice etc. Using car comparison tools offered by online portals like http://www.NaiCar.com saves you lots of effort and time.
Buy a Car online:
Gone are the days when you had to hop through multiple car dealers for buying a car. Though it’s a good idea for research but not necessarily for buying a used car. Many online car classifieds portals such as http://www.NaiCar.com provide all that you need to buy a car; on your computer screen.
Should you decide for buying a used car online, uses the search functionality provided at the website, narrow down your search to a small set and contact the sellers. Ask for them to show the vehicle preferably at a location that is not far from the city. A public place or a market is a nice place for car inspection. If you know all about the vehicles great! Otherwise, take an expert with you who could check the vehicle for faults.
Negotiating for the right price:
Assuming you’ve done your research properly; negotiate for the right price in light of car’s condition and expert advice. Set a schedule for payment and car delivery.