The Ghulam Ishaq Khan (GIK) Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology is organizing its annual event ‘Industrial Open House and Careers Fair’ on April 11-12, 2019.You are cordially invited to participate in the upcoming event. The two-day event will provide the following opportunities to industry representatives:
– Witness the ‘Final Year Projects’ exhibition
– Interview/evaluate our graduating students for possible employment opportunities or internships for junior year students
– Meet faculty members of various disciplines to explore possibilities of mutual collaboration for research, training, consultancy on potential projects and current industrial problems
– Visit our state-of-the-art labs and academic facilities
The final year projects exhibition is the main event to be held on April 11th. Major activities are going to be held on the same day. If interested, April 12th will be reserved for interviews of graduating students.
An overnight stay on shared basis can be arranged for a maximum of two guests** intending to conduct interviews on April 12th. Accommodation will be provided on a first come first serve basis due to limited space in lodging facilities. Please complete the Online Registration Form or the enclosed Registration Form and email or post it back to us as soon as possible. The last date to register is April 4th, 2019.
Registration Link: www.giki.edu.pk/ORIC/IOHRegForm
**More than two officials may be accommodated on payment subject to availability of accommodation on campus. For sponsors, please consider one of the Sponsorship Packages outlined in the attached documents.
Your employer brand is the image of your organization. Despite the uncertain world economy; the war for talent continues to intensify. Thus, the need to attract and retain top performers remains key to your business success. For employer branding, the companies/organizations may also setup stalls and sponsor the event at GIK. The Sponsorship Package (attached) includes various participation/promotional opportunities to position your organization as a dream employer by:
1) Distinguishing your organization from competitors
2) Promoting your strengths
3) Confirming your employment values
4) Becoming an employer of choice
For further information about the event, please CLICK HERE. Looking forward to your participation in the event.