Dear Valued Members,
We are glad to announce our partnership with Possibilities Pvt Ltd for Pakistan Entrepreneurship Summit 2010. This event will provide you the opportunity to network with successful entrepreneurs and renowned speakers from multinational and national organizations for great learning experience.
The key features of the event include:
This is a 2 round competition. First round is going to be held on November 27, 2010 at LCCI. Judges will select 5 to 10 entrepreneurial ideas for the grand finale on December 4th 2010, at ‘Pakistan Entrepreneurship Summit’, PC, Lahore. This is a big opportunity to win cash prizes and support for your new enterprise.
25 young / emerging successful entrappers will be invited ‘complimentary’ to appear as ‘ Role Models’. These are not going to be renowned entrepreneurs but those who have created a success story for themselves despite challenges, hurdles and resource-lessness. Their success stories will inspire and motivate others in similar situations and conditions to build up their own success stories.
Opportunity for‘ Product Displays’ for emerging entrepreneurs to sell or give demo to potential clients and buyers. Over 400 people participating in the Summit will be able to see your products. Management team of ‘Pakistan Entrepreneurship Summit’ will provide a separate area outside the conference hall to the young entrepreneurs to showcase their products on a stall.
Direct Q&A with Entrepreneurship Bodies
Participants of the Summit will be offered a life time opportunity to ask direct Questions and get Answers from the CEOs and Heads of 10 top SME development organizations and supporting bodies. These bodies and their representatives include:
- TDAP (Trade Development Authority of Pakistan) Tariq Puri, Chairman,
- SDC (Skill Development Council) Rehmatullah Javed, Chairman
- BSF (Business Support Fund) Saquib Mohyuddin, CEO
- TUSDC Suhael Ahmed, CEO
- PASHA Jahan Ara, President
- SMEDA (Small & Medium Enterprise Development Authority) Anwar Ahmed Khan, CEO
- SBP (State Bank of Pakistan) M. Munir Ahmed, Chief Manager
- Akhuwat Dr. Muhammad Amjad Saqib, Executive Director
- NEEDS (National Engineering Export Development Strategy) Rizwan Qadri, CEO
Learning from Top CEOs and Entrepreneurs
Audience will be given the opportunity to interact, learn and take inspiration from Pakistan’s top CEOs both from local and multinational companies. Legendary entrepreneurs of Pakistan will also be sharing their ideas and insights in their presentations and well structured panel discussions. Some of our speakers include:
- Hussain Dawood (Chairman, Dawood Group)
- Naseem Saigol (Chairman, PEL)
- Mueen Afzal (Chairman, PTC)
- Sirajuddin Aziz (Bank Alfalah) Keynote Speaker
- Hassan Aziz Bilgrami (Bank Islami)
- Saad Amanullah Khan (CEO, Gillette)
- Shehzad Ali Malik, (President LCCI)
- Dr. Ishrat Husain (Director, IBA Karachi)
- Nasreen Kasuri (Managing Director, Beacon House School System)
- Iftikhar Ali Malik (Chairman, Guard Group)
- Dr. Hasan Sohaib Murad (Rector, UMT)
- Dr Sadaqat Ali (CEO, Willing Ways)
- Mussarat Misbah (CEO, Depilex)
‘Help Desks’ for entrepreneurs set up by different entrepreneurial facilitation centers outside the conference hall to provide on-spot help and information. Some of the organizations putting up their stalls include,
- Akhuwat (Interest Free Micro-Finance)
- SMEDA (Small & Medium Enterprise Development Authority)
- TDAP (Trade Development Authority of Pakistan)
- BSF (Business Support Fund)
- SDC (Skill Development Council)
- TUSDC (Technology Up gradation Skill Development Council)
- PASHA (Pakistan Software House Association)
- SBP (State Bank of Pakistan)
- NEEDS (National Engineering Export Development Strategy)
For more details please view Pakistan-Entrepreneurship-Summit-2010 brochure.
We hope you will benefit from this wonderful opportunity.
Wishing you success using Mustakbil.com!