Browsing Issue for users accessing Mustakbil.com through PTCL Broadband Connection
Since past few days some of the users of our website are reporting that they are unable to access the website using PTCL broadband connection.
We have investigated the issue at our end and there doesn’t seem to be any problem at our end as the website is working perfectly when access through other ISPs. Third party tools such as http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.mustakbil.com also shows that there isn’t any problem with the website.
Similarly, when the website is access through OpenDNS instead of PTCL DNS servers it works perfectly.
We are in constant contact with PTCL since the day when first incident was reported. PTCL staff is working on the issue, and they have assured us that it will be fixed soon.
As its taking too much time, we recommend the users who are accessing the website through PTCL broadband connection follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click Start menu and click Control Panel
- Click Network Connections
- Double click Local Area Connection icon this will open Local Area Connection Status.
- Click Properties button this will open Local Area Connection Properties dialog box.
- Double click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) from the list.
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses radio button and type the following as DNS servers
- Preferred DNS Server : 184.108.40.206
- Alternate DNS Server : 220.127.116.11
Click Ok button on all dialog boxes. Restart your computer, try to browse www.mustakbil.com
Please let us know if you are still unable to brows the website.